Extreme Reading Competition at Syston Library
Extreme Reading Competition at Syston Library, for pupils of St Peter & St Paul CE Academy, Syston.
Terms and Conditions for the competition
- This competition is being run by Leicestershire County Council’s Participation Team (Culture Leicestershire) in collaboration with Syston Library.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- You must gain consent from parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering this competition.
- You must be a pupil at St Peter & St Paul CE Academy, Syston.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- This competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter you must send in the printed photograph of yourself to Syston Library OR to St Peter & St Paul CE Academy by Friday 21st January 2022.
- Your photograph can be printed at home, in the library (you will need a library card and PIN) or in school (please ask your teacher).
- You can enter as many different photographs as you like.
- Do not write your name/contact details anywhere on your entry(ies). Your photograph will instead be numbered, and the winning entries identified by teaching staff at St Peter & St Paul CE Academy.
The Prize Draw
- The three entries with the highest number of votes will receive a book-related prize.
- The three winning entries will be notified within a week after the closing date of 7th of February 2022.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- In entering this competition, you agree to your submitted entries being on public display in Syston Library.
- An announcement of the three winner’s first names and their winning entries will be made on Culture Leicestershire and Leicestershire Libraries’ websites and social media sites.
- Leicestershire County Council does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize, save that Leicestershire County Council does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.